Sunday Oct 4th 11am Road Ride-CANCELLED-Cold and Rainy :(

Planning for a 104km loop from Arkell down to Sheffield (Weather permitting). It’s calling for some miserable weather so check the post for updates. Decision will be made by 9am Sunday. Be sure to sign up if interested.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdo_zjF0FNYAZBv9DSYOk6bhFrN5Yl72DaROijABm16mC2QA/viewform?usp=sf_link

FacebooktwittermailFacebooktwittermail

Comments are closed.