Sunday Combined Ride | October 15, 11:00am

RIDE CANCELLED. Although they keep pushing back the time of expected rain and huge winds, the forecast is still inappropriate for a club ride. If you do head out to chase some segments, be safe! Well we’d have a better chance of finding a three-legged ballerina than riding on Sunday. If, by some miracle the clouds clear, rain stops and we find ourselves ready to ride, what better idea than to head to the Forks of the Credit!
In the meantime hit the trainer and get your climbing legs ready for Rudy’s awesome ride in Grey County!


One Comment

  1. I think we’d have more luck playing pickup sticks with our butt-cheeks than riding tomorrow.

Comments are closed