You’ve waited long enough, so let’s get right to it! Here are the details for our first-annual Big Gravel Ride:
SRCC 2019 Big Gravel Ride
July 7th, 2019, Fixed Gear Brewing (our newest sponsor, 2020-onward!)
Pre-registration is available HERE
Please sign up so that we can make all necessary arrangements to accommodate all riders.
- 70km route, ~62km of which are within city limits!
- Free parking, gear storage on site, and family-friendly
- Three groups of various paces: Leisurely, Medium, and Fast, with a staggered start to finish at a similar time
- 9:00am Leisurely pace with Meg Thorburn
- 9:30am Medium pace with your VP, Rich Lyle
- 9:45am “Fast” pace with yours truly, James Fedosov
- Rides are open to Club Members only
- Post ride food courtesy of Street Food Guelph available to purchase
- One complimentary beer from FGB (thanks, Fixed Gear!) then cash bar
- Non-club members, friends, and family and more than welcome to join us after for food and drink
- Rain or shine
- Please note there are no other official club rides on this date
We think you’ll love the route, and we know you’ll love the company, so come join the fun!
SRCC Board Meeting
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm