If you are looking to buy some new club kit, then here is what you need to do:
- Visit the SRCC online store, powered by CCN, and fill your cart with kit (click here to start shopping)
- Select the size and quantity of each item you want, and complete the checkout process to finalize your purchase
- Go to Speed River Bicycle*
- Show your CCN purchase receipt
- Get your brand new SRCC apparel
- Wear your shiny new kit on your next ride!
* New for 2018: We are no longer keeping an inventory of kit at Speed River Bicycle. Your order will be assembled and then dropped off at the shop for you to pick up. During the riding season orders will be dropped off at the shop each Saturday. Your kit will be available starting on the Saturday following when you placed the order. Once the order has been dropped off at Speed River Bicycle you may pick it up at any time.
A note regarding sizing:
Unfortunately, neither the club nor the shop can accommodate/facilitate exchanges of apparel. Something not fitting quite right? We suggest you look to coordinate a swap with another member by posting to the ‘Club Classified‘ section of the forum.
2018 Club Kit Design and Details
For 2018 we have undertaken a complete redesign of our kit! The overall design, colors, and sponsor logos have all been revamped, providing a completely different look for this season. In addition, we are changing suppliers to Biemme Sportswear, so please be sure to consult the size chart. All jerseys feature a full zipper and 3 back pockets. See below for a preview of the kit design, or the individual images of each piece on the CCN site.
Items available for purchase are:
- short sleeve jersey (race/club cut for men and women)
- long sleeve jersey (race/club cut for men and women)
- vest (race cut, club cut)
- bib shorts
- knee warmers
- arm warmers
- leg warmers
- Consult the Biemme Sizing Chart