- All rides depart promptly at the designated start time, and are cancelled in case of rain, snow or threat of thunder/lightning storm. Information on cancellations will be posted to the website no later than 60 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Club membership list will be used to verify your membership at the beginning of each club ride.
- Due to insurance restrictions we cannot allow non-members to join our rides.
- Bicycles must be in good mechanical order.
- A certified helmet must be worn at all times.
- Members are responsible for bringing enough food, water, tools, and supplies to last for the entire ride.
- All participants must abide by the SRCC Risk Management Plan and the Highway Traffic Act.