Not this Sunday but the next!
Be sure to join in for this very unique ride. We guarantee you will be riding in places you’ve never ridden before!
A 70 km Multi Surface Ride in and around Guelph.
Start and finish is at Fixed Gear Brewing (our newest sponsor!)
Pre-registration is available HERE
Please sign up so that we can make all necessary arrangements to accommodate all riders.
- 70km route, 62km of which are within city limits!
- Free parking, gear storage on site, and family-friendly
- Three groups of various paces: Leisurely, Medium, and Fast, with a staggered start to finish at a similar time
- 9:00 AM Leisurely pace with Meg Thorburn
- 9:30 AM Medium pace with your VP, Rich Lyle
- 9:45 AM “Fast” pace with the Prez, James ‘CX’ Fedosov
- Open to Club Members only (another great reason to join!)
- Post ride food courtesy of ‘Street Food Guelph’ (available to purchase).
- One complimentary beer from FGB (thanks, Fixed Gear!) then cash bar
- Non-club members, friends, and family are more than welcome to join us after for food and drink
- Rain or shine
- Please note there are no other official club rides on this date
We think you’ll love the route, and we know you’ll love the company, so come join the fun!