The Speed River Cycling Club held its Annual General Meeting on December 8th, 2014 at the Guelph Public Library. Thanks to all who attended, as the member turnout and representation was quite good relative to previous years.
In addition to reviewing the past year’s activities and current club status, we elected a new volunteer executive to oversee the Club for the upcoming season. Your 2015 SRCC board of directors is as follows:
- Gabhan Chalmers – president and ride coordinator
- Bayden Pritchard – vice president
- Steve Head – secretary and treasurer
- Rob Nespolo – sponsorship director
- James Stewart – communications director
- Cory Darling – director at large
- Adam Woods – director at large
- Michael Dennis – director at large
- Curtis Donnahee – director at large
- Andy Mill – director at large
The club executive typically meets on the second Monday of each month, with the first meeting of 2015 scheduled for January 12th. Feel free to contact James Stewart (email@example.com or any of the SRCC board members with any issues that you’d care to see raised, or with your interest in attending a meeting. Otherwise, please reach any of us at any time with your thoughts, questions or concerns regarding your Speed River Cycling Club… we’re here to serve!