Update: looking out side is very confusing. There are enough nasty looking clouds that I think that it is safer to cancel the official ride. I will look again at 5:30 and, if it clears up then I may ride unofficially.
For the last fun ride of the season, I have chosen a short route over some familiar roads with lots of greenery. Sunset is coming early, so please bring a light.
Again this week, the weather forecast is pretty stupid: i.e. 40% probability that it will rain less than 1mm. Last week’s ride was great. I will make the go/no-go decision for this ride before 4:30.