JOIN THE CLUB
Membership Fee: $32 annual dues, plus one of the following:
- OCA Affiliate Club Membership ($46); or,
- OCA Citizen Permit ($40 to $66); or,
- UCI Race Licence ($81 to $176); or
- Membership in another OCA-affiliated club
While completing the online registration process you may be automatically diverted to the Ontario Cycling Association (OCA) membership system to purchase one of the above licences. At a minimum you MUST purchase an OCA Affiliate Club Membership ($46) to have the required mandatory insurance coverage for participation in our Club activities.
How to Join
As of 2018: We are no longer collecting paper copies of waivers or issuing club membership cards. Online club membership list will be used to verify club membership when needed.
- By joining the SRCC you must understand that while we take steps to make the rides and other events as safe as we can, there are always risks. Please be sure to read the Risk Management Plan, Safety & Skills information, and understand the application form and waivers presented to you during the online registration process.
- The SRCC does not allow non-members to join our rides, with the exception of those participating in the ‘Try-a-Ride’ program. The insurance coverage provided through our affiliation with the OCA prohibits this practice. We must insist that everyone join the SRCC if they plan on doing any riding with us at all.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.