SRCC is now GCC! › Forum › Local Race Discussion and Planning › Tour de Guelph 2019
- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Mike Muffels.
- June 13, 2019 at 3:08 pm #6570Rich LParticipant
Who all is riding in this year’s Tour de Guelph? Sunday June 23rd!
Early Bird registration ends tonight…so save yourself a few bucks (and put those dollars toward a donation to the hospital, perhaps?) and get registered ASAP.
Route information is available here: https://tourdeguelph.ca/event-details/
I’m riding the 70km Gravel ride because it’ll be awesome (as anything with gravel is).
Remember, there won’t be the usual Sunday rides that day, so this is a great chance to get a ride in, hang out with club members, and donate to a good cause!
Anyone else riding?
- June 19, 2019 at 2:21 pm #6598Meg TParticipant
I’m doing the 100k road ride, but may cut it a bit short to come home and get our porch ready for an after-party. Yes! All SRCC Tour de Guelph riders invited to the 5 Queen porch (Meg, Lorenz, Prez James and his partner Alex) after the ride for beer and snacks.
- June 20, 2019 at 5:44 pm #6612Gabhan ChalmersKeymaster
Also doing the 70k gravel route, with my dad. Forecast looks good!
- June 22, 2019 at 5:34 am #6616Mike MuffelsParticipant
I’m doing 160k (hopefully).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.