TBN Hairshirt…there are crazier things to do ;-)

Home Forum Non-club Rides TBN Hairshirt…there are crazier things to do ;-)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Deanna Solomon 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Deanna Solomon
    Participant

Anyone crazy enough to join me on Sunday, June 23rd for a little ride? I have been talking about this for a little while now and it is about time that I just do it. The Toronto Bicycle Network Hairshirt… It leaves 6am from Square One Mississauga and goes to Niagara Falls and back…a total of 322km…yes in ONE DAY! Like I said…CRAZY…but I really want to do it. The information is here:
    TBN HairShirt
    Failing that, I will be looking for company for some longer training rides. Looking at doing a Century ride (160km) on both Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9, and a 220km ride on Saturday, June 15.
    Let me know!
    D

MegT
    Participant

Sorry, D, the last time I did >320 km in one day was 1981! Don’t think I’ve got it in me anymore 🙂 It’s a great experience though, so good luck with it and I hope you find some company!
    – Meg

Deanna Solomon
      Participant

Hey Meg,
      Thanks for the encouragement. Not sure if I have it in me but I am going to try.
      D

Paul O’Hara-Hoke
    Participant

I might be up for doing it again. Was actually fun.

Deanna Solomon
      Participant

What year did you do it?
      Give it a think and let me know what you decide. Woukd be great to have a few SRCC kits out there.

Mark
    Participant

I rode it 2 years ago with James K. It’s a great ride. I might do it this year if I cab make it out.

Deanna Solomon
    Participant

Hey Mark,
    Keep me posted re decision and health. It would be fun to do and have another SRCC person to ride with. Carol (from Real Deal) is also considering it.
    D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.