Specialized Roubaix Expert 56cm – Asking $1600.00

Home Forum Classifieds Specialized Roubaix Expert 56cm – Asking $1600.00

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      John Lyall
      Participant

Hey All, just posting this ad for a friend who is selling his roadbike. He also has an ad on Pinkbike with tons of pics. Ad:
      “I do more than 90% of my riding on the mountain bike so this thing has seen very little riding, especially in the last 5 years where it’s seen maybe a few rides per year. Everything is totally stock except the rear tire that I replaced because it had a small slice. Chain is original but still only shows 0.25 (new) on the chain checker. High level carbon frame and fork, carbon seatpost, Zehtrz inserts for vibration damping. Full Ultegra 2X10 drivetrain and brakes. I live in Guelph but work in Mississauga so could arrange to meet somewhere. Reason for selling is to get a gravel bike so I can do more riding with my wife. Just washed and looked over carefully – minor little marks here and there. Comes with seat bag, bike computer, water bottle cage, chainstay protector and some spare inner tubes. No pedals. The Expert level has a better frame, fork, and components than the Roubaix Elite and Comp versions and the same frame and fork as the Pro version (the Pro version has a little better components). Has the modern features like integrated headset and 31.8mm handlebar, but not the press-fit bottom bracket (but PF can be a pain in the ass). Original list price is $4100. For detailed specs:
      https://www.specialized.com/ca/en/roubaix-sl3-expert-compact/p/23457?color=35862-23457

Either connect with him through the Pinkbike ad if interested, or reach out to me at 519-362-3725

John

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.