Flying Monkey Alternatives?

Home Forum General Discussion Flying Monkey Alternatives?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rob N 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

MJ
    Participant

Curious if anyone could recommend some alternatives to the Flying Monkey around Guelph, Fergus to Campbellville range? Referring to places to stop for a break and feel relatively conformable leaving your bike unattended and unlocked while you go inside.

Krysta
    Participant

MJ, The Tin Roof in Erin, Wreckless Eric’s in Elora, Vangales (not sure of the spelling) in Fergus all have patio’s and are bike friendly.

Krysta

Gabhan Chalmers
    Keymaster

There is a new cafe at the Arkell intersection, I think it’s in collaboration with “The Bike Shed”, a few houses south on Watson. Shed isn’t open yet though.

MegT
    Participant

Hey Gabhan, Speaking of the Arkell intersection, did we get back to the friendly church people with any input about their parking lot re-design? I guess the main ting is to know that they don’t mind us gathering there for our post-ride debriefs …

Gabhan Chalmers
    Keymaster

A couple of board members will be talking to the church people soon. I don’t think they mind that we stop there, probably a good idea to keep the swearing to a minimum though 🙂

Rob N
    Participant

The minister came out to talk to us after last nights ride. She said the covered patio will be built in the next couple weeks. There will be access to some seating and water! Nice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed