Bruce Peninsula Gran Fondo

Home Forum General Discussion Bruce Peninsula Gran Fondo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rob N 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Rob N
    Participant

Hello everyone

Just wanted to tell you about the Bruce Peninsula Gran Fondo taking place in Oct. My friend Michael Campbell is organizing the very first gravel fondo on the peninsula to bring some attention to the beautiful landscape up on the Bruce. He chose October on purpose so that the fall colors are in and the weather should still be quite pleasant. There is plenty of information, pictures and videos on the website as well as on the Facebook page. He has posted some really cool drone videos of a few of the gravel road sections.

https://www.brucegravelfondo.com/

It starts near Wiarton and goes up to Dyers Bay depending on which route you choose. Ive ridden most of the roads and trails and its quite spectacular. So have a look, plenty of time to give it some consideration.

Rob Nespolo

Gabhan Chalmers
    Keymaster

Hey Rob, this looks pretty awesome! Is there any sort of food involved at the end? Not complaining, just wondering 🙂
    Either way, I’d be very interested in participating.
    GC

Rob N
    Participant

Yes, I spoke to Mike about that. There is a local craft brewery supplying the beer but I dont know that they have decided about the food yet. I unfortunately (which seems to be the theme for this year for me) will not be around that week so will not be able to participate otherwise it would have been fun to have everyone over to my place afterwards…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.