The SRCC road ride of the year with beer and wood oven pizza to top it off!
It’s time to see how your fitness has progressed throughout the season or come along for just another Sunday ride, you decide.
Sunday September 26th, 2021
Start and finish is at Fixed Gear Brewing on Alma Street (the original location).
Pre-registration is mandatory and available here
- The rides start and end at Fixed Gear Brewing, with a free beer at the end for participants. Water & soft drinks also available
- Rain or shine (unless weather warning issued by EC)
- Free parking, gear storage on site, arrive early to stow some gear
- Three pace groups: Fast, Moderate and Recreational for both distances
- Staggered start to finish at a similar time
- There are rest stops along the way
- The BIG 100 is open to SRCC Club Members only
- Post ride food provided by SRCC with more available to purchase
- Bring cash or card for additional post ride bevies or food
- Masks are mandatory when passing through the Fixed Gear Brewing building
- Participants must pre-register
- No other club rides will run on this date
- Exact departure times for each pace group coming soon
- Pace group adjustments may occur subject to popularity
Don’t forget… winter is long and September is beautiful.
Hope to see you there!
Your SRCC Board