CANCELLED: Between the radar’s imagery and Environment Canada’s Severe Thunderstorm warning, I am not going to wait until 5:00pm to cancel the official club ride for this evening. If a few brave souls want to ride the route, then please ride safe: the forecast is calling for high winds. A longer route while the days are still long. Check your tires before you leave, and bring your membership card and lights. Weather is looking iffy in the PM, so keep an eye here and I will make the call no later than 5pm. Note that next week is TT week!