Rice cancelled, too cold. This lovely route takes up north to Grand Valley which is one of my favorite… lets get real here folks. Sunday at 11:00 is gonna be minus two, feeling like minus 7. Unless the forecast changes drastically plan on riding indoors for a bit longer or just eat pizza and relax, there will be lots of time to ride once the weather warms up.
Ride is on! The weather forecast in Blue Mountain shows 9 degrees with no rain. See you there for a 10am start. Riders will meet at 194424 Grey County Road 13, Flesherton (approx. 1.5hrs from Guelph) for 10am. The ride will head into Blue Mountain for a café stop. This ride is dependent on the number of members interested, so please add to the comments section with either yes/no.
The forecast looks fantastic for our second last ride of the season. The ride will head south into Ancaster/Dundas to capture some of Autumns best foliage. With such a beauty forecast, lets all try to get out and wave the club flag.
RIDE CANCELLED. Although they keep pushing back the time of expected rain and huge winds, the forecast is still inappropriate for a club ride. If you do head out to chase some segments, be safe! Well we’d have a better chance of finding a three-legged ballerina than riding on Sunday. If, by some miracle the clouds clear, rain stops and we find ourselves ready to ride, what better idea than to head to the Forks of the Credit!
In the meantime hit the trainer and get your climbing legs ready for Rudy’s awesome ride in Grey County!