This is it! This Sunday! Route maps below.
The inaugural SRCC Century rides – come out and be a part of SRCC history.
The weather is looking good and so are you and your bike!
The SRCC staffed Rest Stop will be in Terra Cotta.
There is an optional pay-as-you-go stop in Belfountain for the 160 km ride.
You can leave a bag of post-ride gear at Fixed Gear Brewing at the start.
Please click the link below and fill out the sign-up form so we know how many riders to expect. If you are not sure of your distance and speed choices, no problem, do the best you can and make changes on the day of the ride if you like. Click here to sign up for this event
And when you see them, don’t forget to thank the volunteers and the veteran club members who put time into developing the routes, Adam Woods, Andy Mill and John Lyall – thank you gentlemen!
Metric & Imperial Century Rides
Sunday August 25th, 2019
8 AM 160 km start
9 AM 100 km start
Start Location: Fixed Gear Brewing 20 Alma St S, Guelph, ON N1H 5W5
Use this as another great Sunday outing or as a goal ride!
- The rides start and end at Fixed Gear Brewing, with a free beer at the end for participants who desire one
- Multiple speed groups for both distances
- There are rest stops along the way
- This will be the only club ride on this date
- More volunteers are still needed to staff the rest station!
- Please contact Meg T with names and contact info of those you have conscripted.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at another great SRCC event!