Lets give this one a try. It traverses the TT course along 6th Line heading north and gives a sneak preview of road conditions for the first TT of the season on Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
Ride Cancelled. The likelihood of encountering icy, treacherous conditions is too high. Barring an unlikely and miraculous weather transformation considering there is snow in the forecast, tomorrow’s ride will be cancelled. Here’s a route we can recycle next Tuesday if necessary. In the meantime you can ruminate on this and consider Aaron’s idea for tomorrow.