An ascent of 6th Line to sort things out on the hammerfest. Might even have a tailwind out of the south for that needed push.
Ride Cancelled. The likelihood of encountering icy, treacherous conditions is too high. Barring an unlikely and miraculous weather transformation considering there is snow in the forecast, tomorrow’s ride will be cancelled. Here’s a route we can recycle next Tuesday if necessary. In the meantime you can ruminate on this and consider Aaron’s idea for tomorrow.