Ride cancelled. Unfortunately, radar shows rain heading our way. The B group will head down First Line to scenic Side Road 3, then back up Watson. We’ll stay together at a 30-32 km/h pace, at least until Watsonberg. If it looks like rain, the call will be made by 5 pm.
A “little” twist on a familiar route. We’ll head out through Eden Mills, down 4th and across SR 10 to the end. The route has a left at the intersection of Little Rd. and Small Rd. (actually!), followed by a short gravel section on Concession 11 up to 36. Alternate route would be straight up Little Rd., also gravel, to 36. Then it’s back on autopilot to Watson and up.
Surprise! Club ride is CANCELLED due to possibility of rain and EC thunderstorm watch. However, there’s a decent chance the storm cells will pass by to the south, so some will likely show up for an unofficial ride. We’ll head out to scenic Dublin Line tonight… hopefully. Once again, the forecast is not looking good. The call will be made by 5:30.