Could be a breezy one this evening, so lets work on our paceline skills. Steady and frequent rotation keeps things smooth and safe!
Days are still getting longer but the ride home from Arkell can get dark. Please remember to to have adequate lighting!
RIDE CANCELLED. Although they keep pushing back the time of expected rain and huge winds, the forecast is still inappropriate for a club ride. If you do head out to chase some segments, be safe! Well we’d have a better chance of finding a three-legged ballerina than riding on Sunday. If, by some miracle the clouds clear, rain stops and we find ourselves ready to ride, what better idea than to head to the Forks of the Credit!
In the meantime hit the trainer and get your climbing legs ready for Rudy’s awesome ride in Grey County!