RIDE CANCELLED. Although they keep pushing back the time of expected rain and huge winds, the forecast is still inappropriate for a club ride. If you do head out to chase some segments, be safe! Well we’d have a better chance of finding a three-legged ballerina than riding on Sunday. If, by some miracle the clouds clear, rain stops and we find ourselves ready to ride, what better idea than to head to the Forks of the Credit!
In the meantime hit the trainer and get your climbing legs ready for Rudy’s awesome ride in Grey County!
Time to burn off all those Canadian treats consumed in the name of her 150th birthday (they grow up so fast don’t they?). We’ll take the southern tier out and back to the Forks of The Credit. Two options for a stop – Belfountain, or a quick detour into Erin for some bakery treats! An exercise in democracy will determine our choice. Its still rain season here so check in as call will be made by 8am.